A centralizer helps to protect the tool as it passes through the pipe and balances jet standoff distance for more consistent cleaning. In cases where pipe size is more than 1.5 times the diameter of the tool, a centralizer is an important safety device, preventing the tool from turning around and thrusting backwards out of the pipe.
6-WHEEL ADJUSTABLE CENTRALIZER
- WG 286-M-P16 – DESIGNED FOR STRAIGHT PIPES
8-WHEEL ADJUSTABLE CENTRALIZER
- WG 288-M-P16 – DESIGNED FOR PIPES WITH BENDS
- WG 070
- WS 084 – 4.5″ DIAMETER For 5″ (127 mm) minimum pipe ID
- WH 085 – 5.5″ DIAMETER For 6″ (152 mm) minimum pipe ID
- WG 085 – 7″ DIAMETER For 8″ (203 mm) minimum pipe ID
TURN YOUR WARTHOG PIPE CLEANING TOOL INTO AN EFFECTIVE MANHOLE CLEANER!
MANHOLE SIZE: 18-36″ (457-914 MM) INLET: 1″ NPT OR BSPP
- Fast and efficient cleaning
- Safer than manual cleaning methods
The benefit of using this design is that the jets are directed at the manhole walls at all times — making it much more effective and safer than 3D style tools or manual methods. This conversion simply requires exchanging the standard WG 040 head with the Manhole Cleaner head kit.