WHEN YOUR REPUTATION IS ON THE LINE
YOU WANT WARTHOG IN THE LINE.
GROW YOUR REPUTATION
FIND THE RIGHT NOZZLE TO GET THE JOB DONE
What is the pipe size that you are working in?
•1/4” NPT OR BSPP INLET
• 3-8 GPM OR 11-30 LPM
• 1200-5K OR 83-345 BAR
• Available in 1/2″ or 3/8 ” NPT OR BSPP
• 5-21 GPM OR 19-79 LPM
• 1,200-5,000 PSI OR 83-345 BAR
• NAVIGATES 4-8″ OR 102-203 MM
• 1/2” NPT OR BSPP
• 8-20 GPM OR 30-76 LPM
• 1200-5K OR 83-345 BAR
• Whip hose, jointed inlet and direct connection available
FIND AN AUTHORIZED DEALER NEAR YOU
DON’T SEE A DEALER IN YOUR AREA? REACH OUT TO US DIRECTLY.
WHAT DRAIN AND SEWER CLEANERS ARE SAYING ABOUT WARTHOG
JET ANGLES MATTER, HERE’S WHY
Warthog nozzles come in standard, descaling, and pulling configurations. We differ from other industry nozzles by utilizing controlled rotation technology and customizing the jetting configuration through our jetting app to optimize water usage to tackle nearly all applications. We also offer nozzles that tune descaling or pulling performance for a variety of special conditions such a tackling root balls, preventing blown toilets, and using recycled water in certain cases.
WHAT SETS WARTHOG APART
With our extensive product line, there isn’t a pipe or job that Warthog can’t tackle. Between the Magnum Series and the Classic Series, we’ve created a range of nozzles that can tackle the small pipes with bends and curves to larger pipe diameters ranging up to 36 inches.
THE MAGNUM SERIES
THE CLASSIC SERIES
- Standard Nozzles with a balanced jetting configuration that deliver ideal results in most conditions
- Descaling Nozzles with jet angles that deliver greater impact to the side of the pipe in order to remove heavy calcium deposits, scaling and sidewall build-up
- Pulling Nozzles with jet angles that create additional thrust for long runs, climbs, or flushing
- Switcher A Warthog Magnum with patented technology enabling the operator to send full pump flow to either a set of pulling jets OR a set of descaling jets while the tool is in the pipe
- Blast Prevention A new Warthog Magnum nozzle using patented Blast Prevention technology to allow full power cleaning without blowing toilets or pulling traps
- Root Destroyer A new Warthog Magnum nozzle combining controlled rotation with a unique 8 jet cutting configuration optimized for removing roots
OUR DEALERS ARE YOUR PARTNERS
Good service means personal service. That’s why you can only get Warthog products from an Authorized Warthog Dealer. Our Dealers provide you with competent advice, professional service and total customer care in all respects.
All Authorized Warthog Dealers are skilled professionals who understand your business. When it comes to the service and support you need to get the job done, they’ve got your back.
Our Dealers are trained and knowledgeable about Warthog products and can advise you on their best use and optimal maintenance for performance and durability.
You can also contact StoneAge directly for technical support questions: +1 (866) 795 1586.
SET UP A WARTHOG DEMO WITH YOUR LOCAL DEALER
WHAT STARTED OUT AS TWO GUYS IN A GARAGE…
StoneAge was launched in 1979 when co-founders John Wolgamott and Jerry Zink developed a new self-rotary waterjet nozzle in Jerry’s garage. Originally intended for the mining industry “to cut holes in rock,” the nozzles revolutionized the way tubes and pipes are cleaned. The founders’ passion for research and development bred a culture of product innovation where the commitment to designing new tools and equipment has improved the way the water blasting industry works for over 40 years. We are proud to be an employee-owned company focused on innovation and superior customer service. Our base of operations in Durango, Colorado, houses the engineering, custom solutions, and customer service teams, along with a state of the art machine shop and all operations. Our primary inventory stock of tools, equipment, and parts is ready to ship on demand.
Follow us on social media where we feature latest company and product updates as well as sewer and drain cleaning jobs from across the globe.
Tag us with #WarthogNozzles to be featured.