PIPE SIZE: 2-4″ LINES (51-102 MM)
INLET: 1/4″ NPT OR BSPP
- Rotational speed controlled by pressure/flow
- Excellent for navigating elbows
- Clears grease, fat, ice and fine roots
The WV-1/4-LK uses StoneAge’s flow-through technology and features a revolutionary high-speed rotating design with no high pressure seals or bearings to service. It cleans lines as small as 2” (51 mm) with long sweeping elbows.
The tool has a 1/4” NPT pipe thread inlet and can pass through long radius elbows in lines 2” (51 mm) and larger if a 1/4” NPT hose fitting is used.
“By far, the Warthog has been our go to nozzle for many years. Nothing removes roots like this tool.” – Ryan, Kinetic Plumbing Services LLC
- 1 x BA 182 Head Removal Tool
- 1 x BA 185 Loctite, 262 Red .5mL
- 1 x WV 181 Socket Wrench
- 2 x WV 010 Retaining Ring
- 1 x PL 594 Tool Manual